prayer for safe delivery of my daughter

May I take heart knowing you have overcome the world and made a way for us to be near to you in heaven. O Mary our Mother be our haven be our peace on the pathways of life.


Pin On Pregnancy

Grant me peace throughout this pregnancy that I would surrender every worry or fear to you.

. I pray that you remove sorrow and bitterness from my pregnancy and delivery in Jesus name. Thank you for bringing me to this point in time and for your perfect plan for the hours ahead. Lord I praise you for loving me and my baby.

Hear our prayer for your daughter who awaits the birth of her child. Please pray for a safe delivery for her and a healthy baby. Lord I pray that You would protect this unborn child that is being knit together in hisher mothers womb and I pray Lord that You would give grace for a safe and healthy delivery at the right timeMay this baby grow up to know and love the Lord Jesus which will make himher wise.

O God come to. Prayer to Saint Gerard for Safe Delivery O great Saint Gerard beloved servant of Jesus Christ perfect imitator of your meek and humble Savior and devoted child of Mother of God enkindle within my heart one spark of that heavenly fire of charity which glowed in your heart and made you an angel of love. Please restore my strength as I feel weary.

Very short prayers. You have said that you hear the cry of anyone who calls to you. Your life is a beautiful example of doing good for others.

Say an Our Father and a Hail Mary after each reflection. Heavenly Father I praise and thank You for allowing this life and for shaping this child in Your image and likeness. A Prayer For Labor and Delivery.

Gerard from a young age you knew you wanted to devote your life to Godto not only serve Him but to serve others. Ive taken that prayer and turned it into this beautiful printable you can print out and tuck it. Let me deliver safely without operation in Jesus name.

Hold my hand and lead me. She has cooperated with you in giving life. Dear Jesus my Lord I want to take the time to apologize for my vulgarities directed at you.

She is expecting her second baby. Lord you said that I will not bear children doomed to misfortune for they will be a people blessed by the Lord. Because of the Lords great love we are not consumed for his compassions never fail.

Oh Lord Your mercy prevails over every judgment remove sorrow and bitterness from my pregnancy and delivery in Jesus name. All the feelings of anticipation fear excitement joy nervousness and relief flooded my heart as I prepared to head to the hospital and deliver my baby boy. Oh Lord your mercy prevails over every situation.

Gerard for Safe Delivery O great Saint Gerard beloved servant of Jesus Christ perfect imitator of your meek and humble Savior and devoted child of Mother of God enkindle within my heart one spark of that heavenly fire of charity which glowed in your heart and made you an angel of love. Fill him with Your light power majesty and glory just as you did in the womb of Mary to beget Jesus. You are my hiding place and under Your wings I can always find refuge.

Last time she ended up with a c section after 36 hours. 13 Powerful Prayer points for safe delivery. She fears this happening again so please say a small prayer for her.

Watch over my baby and allow himher to be born under the best of circumstances. Protect me from trouble wherever I go and keep evil far from me. May your daughter be filled with your peace and blessing.

Give me a sense of calm and purpose as I go through labor and delivery. Give me a sense of calm and purpose as I go through labor and delivery. Prayer For My Pregnant Daughter Thank you Father for the little baby that is about to be born.

For I know the plans I have for you declares the Lord plans to prosper you and not to harm you plans to give you hope and a future. And then we prayed and prayed some more. Lord God I pray for Your protection as I begin this day.

Give to us a perfect life. Through Jesus Christ our Lord Amen. Thank you all so much Mary.

Each moment ahead of us is being cradled in Your good hands. I know that physical pain can overwhelm me. Let me cling onto your promises.

Pope John Paul II. Prayer for a woman in labour a prayer for safe delivery during childbirth Almighty God Send your angels to keep guard as labour begins Lord comfort and protect us all. Dear Heavenly Father You have chosen this day as the day my baby will be born.

Watch over me during delivery and allow my child to be born under the best circumstances. Please give me the endurance I need to carry on. Let her learn early in life that to obey You God is the best way to the life her heart truly desires 1 Samuel 1522.

Prayer For Safe Cesarean Delivery. Beautiful Prayer to God for a Safe Delivery. Novena Prayer for a Safe Pregnancy.

Please forgive me of these sins. Father watch over my baby and allow himher to be born under the best of circumstances. Dear God I bless You for the joy that this child will bring to the world.

Grant a safe delivery Lord I ask and help me to be strong and courageous in Your Name Amen. Praying for a safe pregnancy and Delivery Of my daughter. Refresh my soul with your Holy Spirit.

Please allow me to have endurance that comes from you and keep me safe. Ranisha and Rajiv. John 1621 Isaiah 6523.

Prayer for my son and daughter healing and blessings. O Lord I make the day and time of my baby delivery a mystery to all enemies of my safe delivery in Jesus name. May Mary the Most Holy Mother of God be her guide and support calming her fears and strengthening her love.

Restore My Strength Prayer Lord Jesus Christ hear my cry to you as I deliver my child. My daughter in law wnt to hospital last night in labour. Let himher be covered with the blood of Jesus.

My Father I dedicate my unborn baby you you. May Your will be done Lord. Assist her now as she prepares to give birth to the child in her womb.

Hold us through each wave of delivery. Surround us with your hope and goodness. A Prayer to St.

No matter where I am I will look to. May Your will be done Lord. Oh Lord make my body like the body of the Hebrew womenGrant me speedy and sweatless delivery in Jesus name.

Come hold us safely within your promises now and forever. Things have stalled at the moment. O Lord I know that you can do everything.

Dear God please allow me to have the endurance that comes from you and keep me safe. Hold my hand and lead me. Please allow me to have endurance that comes from you and keep me safe.

Send Your Holy Spirit and illuminate my uterus.


Pin On Pregnancy Labor Delivery


Pin On Being Catholic And Loving It


Pin On Bible Verses For Different Situations


Pin On 30 Must Follow Christian Moms


Baby Birth Wishes Quotes Baby Girl Blessing Quotes Quotesgram Baby Blessing Quotes Baby Girl Quotes Blessed Quotes


Pin On Pregnancy Prayers


Pin On Addiction Quotes


Pin On Kristen S Shower


Pin On Women After Jesus

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel